Attraction Marketing Manager
The Attraction Manager will collaborate with the marketing team on a range of recruitment marketing campaigns to support client growth.
- Manage the attraction budget and deliver analysis on ROI and channel effectiveness, focused on campaign optimisation, tracking and reporting.
- Take an insight-led approach to developing attraction strategies and channel plans, leveraging market, industry, demographic and competitor insights.
- Translate complex client briefs into clear, compelling, innovative solutions through identifying new ways to attract and engage key audiences.
- Partner with Sales teams to understand enterprise opportunities and curate corresponding candidate attraction strategy.
- Previous recruitment marketing or RPO experience is essential.
- Flexibility to support high volume recruitment clients, managing multiple campaigns.
- Experience interpreting data to optimise campaign performance.
- Commercial mindset and experience managing budgets.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: to £50k, plus bonus and signing on bonus.