- Develop an EMEA wide marketing plan, with a very strong digital component, to build pipeline for Commercial prospects, customers and target accounts. Build greater brand awareness and demand generation with IT leaders and Business Decision Makers and utilise a variety of channels including email, social, web, online advertising etc.
- Develop a digital marketing plan with combined skill sets across all areas of digital including SEO, content production, PPC, retargeting, email marketing, affiliate marketing, online PR, quality link building, social media campaigns and conversion optimisation.
- Propose and execute end to end Commercial/Mid-Market Plan to align with marketing objectives and business objectives.
- Collaborate with the EMEA Field Marketing Team, Campaign Program Managers and PR Manager to manage projects, related budgets and successful campaign execution.
- Professional B2B marketing experience leading demand generation programs, preferably in the information security or wider technology space.
- A clear understanding and hands on experience of digital marketing channels, techniques & tools including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Affiliates & Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM tools like Marketo and Salesforce.com.
- Data driven and familiar with marketing metrics
Contact: Nathan Davies
c£65K base + package