Event Marketing Manager
6 month contract (with potential to be extended)
As Event Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning and execution of pan-European event marketing programs. This will include working on third party events including tradeshows and conferences, internal events including roundtables and webinars, as well as supporting with the annual flagship event. This is a 6 month contract, due to start as soon as possible.
- Own the events plan, and lead on execution for pan-European events.
- Event operations and logistics, including venue selection and contract management, on-site staffing and hotels, travel arrangements, and food and beverage management.
- Work with the creative team and agencies on stand design and build management.
- Manage attendee registrations, including registrations website and invitations.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Post event reporting and event surveys.
- Proven B2B event project management, logistics and event execution experience is essential, preferably within the technology sector.
- Full event lifecycle management experience.
- Tradeshow management experience.
- Ability to work independently, and manage multiple projects within a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders.