We are currently seeking a dynamic Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and support our client’s marketing team.
With offices in N. America, UK and EMEA, our client’s leading intelligent SaaS solution platform builds and manages digital sales for the web, mobile, voice enabled devices and in-store use by asking the right questions at the right moment, and guides users to the right products, services or solutions. This high-growth software company is already on the fast-track to success.
For additional information or to apply, please contact:
David Holton – Director, Americas
Marketing Moves Plc
The ideal Digital Marketing Manager candidate will be a creative and strategic marketer who can combine their experience with a love of data to build strategic data driven campaigns, drive brand awareness and increase lead/demand generation.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing all digital marketing activities for the US. This role is results driven and will require the candidate to hit the ground running. Previous experience is critical.
If you are a hands-on kind of person, who is creative, can think outside the box, and desires to work in a fast-paced, fun, friendly, positive and exciting environment then you will want to talk with us.
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns (including email) that extend and enhance our client company’s ability to acquire new customers
- Increase marketing effectiveness through targeted (data-driven) lead generation and lead nurturing tactics
- Run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end to end to drive leads: identify opportunities, develop campaign strategies, content syndication strategies, webinars, round tables, oversee execution and analyze results
- Efficiently acquire users via paid social, search, display channels and media partnerships
- Collaborate closely with US based BDM and sales teams to ensure marketing leads are driven through the sales funnel
- Measure, track and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Desired skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ recent experience in digital marketing
- Ability to analyze data for growth opportunities and trends then drive that data into actionable results
- Experience with marketing automation tools and CRM necessary - Marketo and Salesforce knowledge are a must
- Experienced in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate and drive leads
- Copywriting and storytelling skills in order to develop engaging and innovative content
- Excellent verbal and written skills, attention to detail is key
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative person who is willing to “roll up their sleeves and jump in where necessary”
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- Small and friendly teams
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
- Growth opportunity