EMEA Field Marketing Manager
Talent management software
Global SaaS vendor of talent software from acquisition to management, across the employee lifecycle. They enable businesses to make effective and informed decisions based on AI powered people science. Due to expansion of the global marketing team they are now hiring two field marketing managers, one focused on new business and one on retained business.
- Play a key role, alongside marketing and commercial leadership teams, in helping to develop and deliver fully integrated EMEA campaigns aligned to sales targets and market requirements.
- Implement and manage ABM strategy and programmes across EMEA, working with local teams to adapt as required by region/market.
- Ensure close co-operation and working with marketing operations teams to ensure plans are data driven and measurable.
- Work together with global solutions/campaign/brand/product marketing teams to deliver consistent brand messaging and identity, together with leveraging all marketing capability within the business.
- Track record of delivering effective field marketing campaigns gained in a B2B software business, ideally with EMEA remit.
- Exposure to, and some success with, delivery of ABM programmes and processes.
- Comfortable with working in a dispersed global/regional team, able to take the initiative and be proactive as and when required.
- Possess ambition, passion for collaboration and a keen customer focus.
£65K + bonus
Contact: Melvin Day