Contract: Freelance Copywriter – simplified Chinese
Part time contract
As Copywriter you will be responsible for translating and creating marketing content, acting as the company voice for international markets. This is a part time freelance role, with an immediate start.
- Localise newly created marketing assets and create local language content when necessary.
- Review and edit existing marketing materials to ensure consistency and quality of writing.
- Update and maintain the existing glossary and tone of voice for each type of content.
- Work with the Content Marketing team to ensure global consistency on tone of voice, go-to-market objectives and audience understanding.
- Previous simplified Chinese copywriting experience, preferably in the B2B technology or finance sectors.
- Experience in localising English-language assets for local markets.
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to ensure consistency of voice in content created.
Contact: Jack Berry