Partner Development Manager (Contractor)
Marketing Moves have partnered with the leader in payment processing software in the search for an experienced partner manager to join the newly created Partner GTM organization. The Partner Development Manager (PDM) will build out the Consulting/Services and Technology partnerships across Spain.
- Develop and execute the partner strategy in Spain, in alignment with the local business and global partner strategy.
- Work with the program, marketing and sales teams on the execution of partner programs, events, sales engagement and building playbooks and collateral to enable partners to sell into customers effectively.
- Serve as an advocate for Spain’s partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships.
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, optimise partner performance through business reviews and identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue.
- Extensive experience managing partnerships and/or sales for high-tech or financial services organisations.
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
This is a contract role based in Madrid, Spain, with 1 day a week in the office.
Contact: Jack Berry
Daily rate: €350 per day.