- Support the creation of compelling messaging, set go-to-market strategy, create winning collateral and sales tools, and craft thought leadership and demand generation assets.
- Evangelise the solution through webinars, energise and inspire the sales teams and partners and successfully collaborate with peers in marketing, sales, engineering and product management in EMEA and in corporate headquarters.
- Creating persuasive sales initiatives and campaigns, as well as developing collateral from concept to publishing.
- Comfortable working with multiple stakeholders and remote teams across the company to drive new product launches and take these to market.
- Extensive experience of product marketing within the security, SaaS, cloud, or email/messaging technologies.
- Experience of selling solutions with significant training/communication is preferred.
- Passionate about developing differentiating positioning and messaging, and leveraging it for content creation to be used across marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a business or technology field or equivalent work experience.
Contact: Nathan Davies
c£80K - £100K + package