3 month contract (with potential to extend)
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing highly engaging digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness of company and partner solutions and services. This is a 3 month contract with an immediate start, with potential to be extended in to a long term role.
- Drive and manage a range of social media campaigns, developing from concept through to creatives and social media messaging.
- Monitor, analyse and optimise website performance, and ensure website content is SEO optimised including all back-end page set up.
- Build ad-hoc campaign pages, as well as maintaining all existing vendor microsites.
- Lead and execute email campaigns, including creation of email copy and design.
- Previous B2B marketing experience, managing campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Excellent knowledge of content management systems, including uploading content.
- Experience of using web analytics packages and social media tools too.
- Strong copywriting skills.
Contact: Laura Barrett
£120-£200 per day