Marketing Operations Manager
Performance is the key focus for marketing at our client right now with metrics and reporting playing an ever-increasing role in what they do. They are looking for a Marketing Operations professional that can help drive this change by utilising their existing data and Martech stack to help marketing deliver its goal and drive conversations and optimisation around performance. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, this role forms a crucial part of the Digital Marketing Leadership team. The ideal candidate would be a marketing operations professional that is as equally technically talented as they are personable. The role involves owning and managing marketing data, data segmentation, dashboards and reporting, as well as managing their Martech stack, MAP and CRM integration plus the training and adoption of their tech stack across the marketing team.
- Work with key stakeholders in marketing to ensure they have access to relevant data and reporting tools.
- Manage the marketing technology stack, including Marketing Automation, DemandBase, Social and other team tools.
- Lead customer data improvement and acquisition projects.
- Build a single view of marketing customer data.
- Proven Marketing Operations experience as a Lead in a B2B Tech business either client or agency side.
- A strong understanding of the complete marketing mix plus a proven track record of providing valuable reporting for marketing.
- A data-driven marketeer with strong data and analytics skills plus excellent stakeholder management.
- An understanding of a range of marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Eloqua, DemandBase Drupal, CRM systems.
Contact: Sally O'Sullivan
£70K - 80K