Head of Product and Marketing
Marketing Moves have partnered with a leader in the global video surveillance industry who produce world-class optical design, image processing and cybersecurity technologies, in the search for their next Head of Product and Marketing.
- Take responsibility for the strategic direction and enhancement of company products and oversee the creation and management of pricing models for each product.
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with product/development team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the organisation as well as products & services.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to a team of Product Management & Marketing professionals.
- Previous experience in product management and marketing roles in the B2B tech sector, ideally with hardware products.
- Practical experience of integrator processes, product lifecycles, new technology platforms and devices and how these affect product development.
- Prior experience managing large teams.
- The capability to work closely with internal/ external developers and commercial stakeholders to deliver specified products.
Contact: Jack Berry
Salary: £90k-£100k plus 10% bonus.
The role is based in Chertsey, Surrey, and is hybrid with 3 days per week in office.