Segment Marketing Lead
Transformational technology leader undergoing rapid global scale up in the cybersecurity space. The marketing team is growing and they are now looking to hire a number of segment marketing leads to support growth across their EMEA, North America and APAC operations.
- Define and deliver segment marketing strategy and execution, setting clear KPIs, develop product positioning, messaging and clear segment personas.
- Develop segment specific tool kits for sales/account teams, ensuring strategy and results are clearly communicated.
- Create and execute campaigns including segment specific assets, technical papers, case studies, paid/social etc to drive both awareness and lead generation.
- Conduct research/workshops to obtain and disseminate segment intelligence, trends, issues etc.
- Track record in developing and driving segment specific campaigns/propositions, key segments being - Defence/Security, IoT/Telco, Financial Services, Government.
- Experience must be gained in a B2B software vendor.
- Hands-on and commercially driven, able to manage effective global stakeholder relationships.
- Willing and able to undergo security vetting.
Contact: Melvin Day
to £80K plus bonus